VIDEO - Expert interview: avoiding medicolegal pitfalls during COVID-19
Max Duddles, Bond Solon Trainer & Senior Solicitor at Mander Cruickshank, discusses how clinicians can mitigate some of the medicolegal risks during the coronavirus pandemic. To view full interview register to OnMedica.
OnMedica Medical Editor & GP Luke Koupparis speaks to Bond Solon Trainer & Senior Solicitor at Mander Cruickshank Solicitors Max Duddles about:
- Medical record keeping and coding during coronavirus
- The implications of holding routine referrals in primary care
- How to handle DNAR/end-of-life conversations with patients
- Making decisions with conflicting guidance on whether resuscitation is aerosol generating
- Whether we will see a rise in complaints if waiting times increase due to the backlog of work