Spinal muscular atrophy: paediatric care pathway
Detection and diagnosis of SMA before the baby is 5 weeks old can ensure access to potentially curative gene-therapy. This short animation highlights the red flags that should prompt referral to secondary and tertiary services.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date