Find out why the ISCHEMIA trial has big implications for primary care
In this expert interview, Dr Stephen Dorman explains the impact of this groundbreaking trial which looked at whether there is a benefit from invasive procedures over optimal medical therapy in stable patients with moderate to severe ischaemia.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date