Expert interview: key points healthcare professionals should know about the legal framework for the COVID-19 vaccination
As the COVID vaccination programme is being rolled out, Sue Inker, lawyer and subject matter expert in capacity and consent, highlights key legal considerations healthcare professionals should be aware of.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date