‘Worrying’ gap in vaccination rates for over 80s with learning disabilities
Experts have warned that vulnerable groups risk getting ‘missed out’ after data has revealed a ‘worrying’ gap in vaccination rates for those with a learning disability and severe mental illness.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date