Will COVID-19 be remembered as the catalyst for system-working?
William Pett, senior policy advisor at the NHS Confederation, reflects on the opportunity that COVID-19 may have created for the future of systems and the national drive for ‘system by default’.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date