What is normal on a 24-hour tape?
One of the most common question our hospital advice line receives is whether specific findings on a 24-hour tape are normal. Here I give a brief overview of a recent study on the subject to help answer that question.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date