‘Wasted opportunity’: Government rejects NHS pension reform calls
The government has rejected extensive calls to reform the NHS Pension Scheme, saying measures brought in during last March’s Budget have stopped doctors most incurring high tax bills when working overtime.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date