VIDEO: McArdle Sign - a specific sign of multiple sclerosis
Neurologist Dr B. Weinshenker reviews his research, which was able to distinguish patients with demyelinating disease with 100% specificity in 70% of patients with myelopathy who demonstrated 10% or greater increase in finger extensor weakness with neck flexion compared to extension.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date