‘Very boring discussions’ about ICS could quash system working, warns top trust chief
Fixating on the bureaucracy of integrated care systems will cause agile health systems forged during the pandemic to come to a ‘grinding halt’, warns the outgoing chief executive of a major London acute.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date