Vax sites offered more staff to record jabs as IT system struggles with ‘exceptional demand’
Ongoing problems with a major IT system which tracks COVID-19 vaccinations have forced NHS chiefs to fund more staff to ensure inoculations are accurately recorded, HSJ has learned.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date