Vaccination: feeling positive!
Taking the training for the COVID-19 vaccination has felt positive. It made me reflect on the central role primary care plays in immunising the population. Here, I take a look back at how we pulled off our practice’s flu jab day this year, and take a moment to consider the daunting task ahead.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date