Vaccination alone is unlikely to contain COVID-19 infections in the UK, research suggests
Relaxing control measures is highly likely to lead to another wave of infection, but gradual reopening and high vaccine uptake can minimise the scale of infections, hospitalisations, and deaths, according to modelling study.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date