‘Urgent need’ to secure extra funding beyond Budget allocation, says Stevens
The chief executive of NHS England has told MPs there is an “urgent need” to secure additional funding beyond what was announced in last week’s budget, and that he expects this to be agreed by the Treasury.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date