UK health inequalities: 20,000 more cancer cases a year in the most deprived areas
The last few months have shone a stark light on our health in the UK, with the COVID-19 pandemic exposing the deep inequalities running through our society.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date