Trusts told: prepare for ‘top quartile productivity’ as COVID inpatients rise ‘almost everywhere’
New planning guidance asks local NHS organisations to prepare for a major waiting-list catch-up by seeking “top quartile performance in productivity”, but also to “safely mobilise all… available surge capacity over the coming weeks” as the service battles rising COVID levels.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date