Trusts have ‘lost focus’ on patients who cannot use the internet
NHS trusts have 'sometimes lost focus' on people who do not have access to the internet during the recent rapid rollout of online appointments, a Royal College of Physicians chief has told HSJ.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date