Trenholm: ‘CQC inspections will no longer be big, disruptive events’
The 'effectiveness' and 'responsiveness' of providers are set to be downplayed during the winter as part of more 'streamlined' inspections from the Care Quality Commission, HSJ can reveal.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date