Treatment for men with enlarged prostate recommended for NHS adoption
Evidence shows the PLASMA system reduces the risk of transurethral resection syndrome and the need for blood transfusion compared with mTURP, says NICE in draft guidance.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date