Total Triage and the balloon that never flew
NHS England’s U-turn on Total Triage has left many GPs feeling disappointed and angry at the narrative behind it, which suggests patients have not had access to face-to-face appointments. It’s like creating a strange collective memory of a balloon ride that never existed… What’s your take on it?
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date