Thousands of mental health patients still being cared for miles from home, BMA investigation finds
New findings come more than two years after the BMA first revealed how record numbers of ill patients were separated from families and local support services due to a lack of available beds in their local area.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date