The role of digital in preventing and treating poor mental health
Digital solutions for treating poor mental health has increased over time, but never more so than since COVID-19. Sean Duggan, chief executive of the Mental Health Network, brings us up to date, while highlighting that digital is part of a care pathway and traditional services are still relevant.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date