The importance of protecting everyone's mental health during COVID-19
Acosia Nyanin, chief nursing officer at Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, reinforces the point that the psychological impact of COVID-19 means it's more important than ever to pay attention to our mental health.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date