TAVI: what do you need to know?
Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement is probably one of the biggest therapeutic development in cardiology in the last 10 years. As access increases, so do patient enquiries. This short video, aimed at primary care, outlines the key aspects of TAVI and its role in the treatment of aortic stenosis.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date