TAPUR study shows encouraging results for olaparib in BRCA-mutated advanced prostate and pancreatic cancers
The findings were presented as part of the virtual scientific programme of the 2020 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date