Taking hormonal contraceptives may cut risk of risk of severe asthma exacerbation in women of reproductive age
But observed protective effect relatively small, and doesn’t include progestogen-only contraceptives, research finds.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date