Table: minimum frequency of GFR monitoring – NICE draft guidance on CKD
This table from NICE draft guideline on the assessment and management of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) indicates the recommended minimum number of monitoring checks for patients a risk of CKD. See NICE guideline for full recommendations.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date