Suspected spinal disc disorder: assessment and red flags
This clinical refresher summarises the essential points to consider when assessing a patient for spinal disc disorder, including the red flags that would warrant urgent referral.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date