Supporting pregnant women using maternity services during the coronavirus pandemic
Pregnant women in England will be permitted to have one person beside them “at all stages of her maternity journey” and attend appointments as long as the support partner is not showing any COVID-19 symptoms.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date