Support for healthcare workers’ mental health should mirror service offered to war veterans, say UK healthcare leaders
Government urged to take inspiration from the mental health service offered to veterans when designing mental health services for NHS staff whose work during the COVID-19 pandemic has caused or exacerbated mental health difficulties.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date