Striking differences seen in COVID-19 responses in cancer patients
Study shows that high levels of COVID-19 antibodies are sustained long-term in patients with solid tumours. Research findings suggest many patients despite being on immunosuppressive therapies may respond satisfactorily to COVID-19 vaccines.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date