Stretched GP practice writes scathing open letter to patients
A large GP practice has written a scathing open letter to patients, citing growing pressures and criticising them for ‘ignoring’ medical advice, contacting GPs for ‘minor symptoms’ and ‘avoiding’ looking after themselves.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date