SMC accepts venetoclax for untreated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Venetoclax is accepted for restricted use within NHS Scotland in combination with obinutuzumab for the treatment of adult patients with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date