SMC accepts galcanezumab for the prophylaxis of migraine (restricted use)
Studies in patients with episodic and chronic migraine have shown that galcanezumab significantly reduced the number of migraine days per month compared with placebo.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date