Severely ill eating disorder patients getting least support, says leading expert
Patients with the most severe eating disorders have received the least support during the COVID-19 pandemic, a leading expert has warned.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date