‘Severe risk’ of doctors cutting hours or retiring early after tax relief frozen
Experts are warning of a ‘severe risk’ doctors may scale back their hours or retire early after the Budget delivered a “kick in the teeth” five-year tax relief freeze.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date