Second COVID wave will be ‘10 times harder’ for the NHS, says CEO
The second wave of the COVID pandemic will be ‘10 times harder’ for the NHS, and will require a step-change in the service’s use of technology, according to the chief executive of a trust group in the Midlands.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date