Revealed: which NHS staff will get COVID vaccine first
The first to be vaccinated after this morning’s approval of the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID vaccine are likely to be NHS staff who are at risk of greater harm from COVID-19, have greater exposure to it, or are likely to infect vulnerable people.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date