Revealed: Antibody study finds ‘unexpected’ highest COVID-19 infection rate in young adults
Young adults aged between 17 and 29 were the most common age group of people infected with COVID-19 in what public health officials describe as an ‘unexpected’ finding of a major new population study, HSJ can reveal.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date