Repetitive short pulse transscleral cyclophotocoagulation for glaucoma - recommended for research only
The evidence on the safety of the procedure shows no major safety concerns. However, the evidence on efficacy is inadequate in quality, says NICE.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date