RCP publishes new PPE guidance
New Royal College of Physicians' guidance aims to help healthcare professionals ensure that the use of personal protective equipment does not impair patient safety.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date