RCOphth statement: NICE rapid guideline on COVID-19 testing and effect on cataract surgery
The Royal College of Ophthalmologists responds to the NICE rapid guideline on COVID-19 testing and the potential adverse effect on the return to routine cataract surgery.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date