RCOphth Safety Alert: Boron additives in chloramphenicol drops
Many manufacturers have added a contraindication to their products for the paediatric population due to the possible effects of boron-containing excipients on fertility, the Royal College of Ophthalmologists reports.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date