RCGP insists vaccination certificates must have ‘zero impact’ on GP workload
Any introduction of COVID-19 vaccination certificates or passports must have ‘zero impact’ on GP workload, to allow GPs to continue to focus on delivering vital patient care the Royal College of GPs has said.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date