RCEM: what to do if your ED is becoming crowded again after the initial COVID period?
Royal College of Emergency Medicine guidance refers to the role of primary care and community options to support Emergency Departments.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date