Quality and performance A&E overcrowding ‘unconscionable’ as services restart
Major transformation is required to stop the return of “unacceptable and unconscionable” corridor waits and overcrowding in emergency departments as the NHS gears up to re-open services, a senior figure has warned.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date