Pursuing precision medicine in a flagship lung cancer trial
The National Lung Matrix Trial – a £25 million collaboration with pharmaceutical companies and the NHS – has been exploring how patients with non small cell lung cancer respond to more tailored, targeted treatments.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date