Primary Care Networks—early learnings
With the two-year anniversary of the establishment of PCNs fast approaching, Dr James Booth reflects on the quick wins, the collaborative response to COVID-19, forthcoming challenges, and the value of getting to know the neighbours.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date