Post-surgery osimertinib delays disease recurrence in patients with localised non-small-cell lung cancer
'The improvement in disease-free survival seen in this study strongly supports the use of this targeted therapy in earlier stage disease, which has a significant risk of recurrence despite surgical treatment and chemotherapy,' said ASCO CMO and Executive Vice President Richard Schilsky.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date