PM: ‘More funding required’ to ‘restore and rebuild’ NHS
The prime minister will declare that ‘more funding will be required’ to ‘restore and rebuild’ the NHS after COVID-19, and that government will be ‘setting out in detail the huge scale of the challenge’ for the service.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date